Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Another victory for the PV - Stranded on the road with no cigs

It was early in the morning, I just dropped the kids @ school and went to the store to buy something. I've gotten the habit of taking the PV with me, just like I used to do with cigarettes, in case something happens. I locked all my doors (kids leave them unlocked all the time) and went to the store. Silly me, it's 8:15am and the store doesn't open until 10:30AM. OK, back to the car... reached for the keys... OH NOES! Keys in the ignition.

Oh well... plan A, the backup key in my wallet. Reached for it, not there. I must have left it out last time I got a new wallet. OK, plan B... call road side assistance, fail... cellphone locked inside the car. This is not looking good. I have my PV, with 510 atty and recently topped cart, but the RY4 bottle is also locked inside the car.Quickly engaged plan C, find pay phone.

Some 20 minutes later, payphone found at gas station. RY4 flavor already decreasing. Entered gas station to buy something and get change for the payphone. You can guess what I bought right? A pack of cigarettes and a lighter. Called road assistance, they said 45 minutes, oh my. Walked back to the car, 25 minutes, spacing out the PV usage. Got there, waited, vaped away. The 510 cart already feeling dry, but still giving me some nic.

And finally, locksmith arrived! \0/ yay! The guy opened the door and I rushed to my bottle of juice, refilled cart, puffed away glorious cloud of vapor. I expected the locksmith to ask the usual "what the heck is that", but he didn't. Gave me some paper to sign, took some info, went to his car. I got inside my vehicle, turned on the AC (I'm in Florida, is already pretty hot down here) and looked to the right... lol, locksmith dude inside his car puffing away from what I believe was a Provary, humongous cloud of vapor inside his car.

I came back home, the pack of cigarettes was never opened. And to celebrate the PV's victory over the pack, I took this picture:




No comments:

Post a Comment